Good Oral Hygiene is very important in the fight against tooth decay (cavities).
- Be sure you take an ongoing role in the brushing of your child’s teeth especially at bedtime.
- Avoid sharing toothbrushes or other utensils or cups with your child.
- Make healthy food, snack and drink choices on a daily basis for your child
- Continue regular dental visits for your child beginning at 6 months of age.
- Consider dental sealants for primary (baby) and permanent (adult) teeth as indicated by your dentist.