Relax. Caring for kids is what we do best. We know how to make you both feel comfortable.
- Curing the fidgets. We have a video game room to keep your child happily distracted until it’s time for his appointment.
- Distract, distract, distract. Kids can even watch TV in our exam and treatment rooms.
- Turning nervous kids into fearless patients. Our dentists and assistants have many techniques for helping kids relax. For example: “Tell, Show, Do.” We always tell a child exactly what’s going to happen and demonstrate it before we begin.
- Talking in their terms. Nothing promotes cooperation like communication. Your child’s dentist is an expert at listening to young patients. It’s a big part of the job.
- Having Mom or Dad in the room during the exam. It helps. And makes some parents feel better too. We’re all for it.
- Easing jittery kids in a lot of little ways. From our airy and colorful offices to our friendly and patient dentists, we do everything we can—and that’s a lot—to make every visit pleasant and successful for you and your child.
And if you ever have any questions, just give us a call. Remember, we’re always here for you too.