First Visit - For New Children
A visit to the dentist can put you on a path towards a beautiful smile and good oral health. Taking care of any problems today will help you avoid serious and expensive health issues down the road. That’s why at Arizona's Tooth Doctor for Kids, we are here to help you have a convenient, stress-free experience during your first visit and every visit thereafter!
What to Bring
- Your child's current dental insurance card.
- Completed patient registration forms; you can find them here. It’s always good to arrive a few minutes early to your first appointment to take care of the forms.
- X-rays (if applicable). X-rays from a previous dentist or physician can be forwarded to our office.
- A list of your current medications.
What to Expect
Your Child’s First Visit
Rest assured, at A Tooth Doctor for Kids, parents are always part of the process.
Here’s what will happen.
- You and your child get to know the dentist and his or her assistant. If you have any issues or concerns, you can talk them over.
- We show your child the proper way to brush, floss and care for his or her teeth at home.
- You are welcome to stay with your child during the exam.
- Afterward, the dentist will tell you about the condition of your child’s teeth. If treatment is necessary, he or she will discuss it with you.